1) When people pronounce the word "pinch" like "peench."
2) When people use racial slurs in front of my children. (Yes, Mr. Racist Redneck in Target the other day, I was glaring at YOU.)
3) When I'm behind someone in the salad bar line and I'm having to stand there forever because they feel they have to get a little bit of EVERYTHING -- I guess to get their money's worth.
4) When people try talking to me while I'm on the phone.
5) Taco Bell's latest ad campaign in which they are trying to tell America that we need a FOURTH MEAL. Yes, we're the fattest honkin' nation in the world, and we need to add another meal between dinner and breakfast. What about after we all die of clogged arteries, huh? Who's gonna be buying your tacos then, HUH?
6) When white people believe that when they are talking to someone of the African-American race, they must lapse into "ghetto-speak." I honestly can't think of anything more demeaning. Next time you see this happening, watch the face of the African-American carefully. You will see an expression that clearly says, "Someone get this white idiot away from me."
There. I'm done for now. Coming soon -- a happier Deana!