Deanaland

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ice Cream

Last night, Little Rock Church had a "Welcome the Nalls" party with tons of homemade ice cream and other yummy stuff. We had a praise time led by members of our new youth group.

That's Leah, Kendall and Billy...

...and Alex and that's Jonathan back there on drums. Sorry the pics are a little dark. Taylor was up there later but I didn't get his picture. These guys led some worship songs and then played one they wrote -- which ROCKED. I think there is no end to talent in this youth group.

The church also gave us a very pretty plant (which everyone is sure we will kill) and... ready for this? A Target gift card! It's eerie how well these people know me already.

My goal for today is to take pics of our house and get them posted. But I need to get the house cleaned up first so the world won't know what squalor we usually live in. So wish me luck.

5 Comments:

  • At Thu Aug 31, 09:21:00 AM, Blogger WinSpin said…



    Can't wait to get there this weekend and see you all and the church ... looks like a really neat set of teens in the group.

    And go ahead and clean up the place so Mom and I won't have to ... Just joking ... but go ahead and clean it up ... oh good grief, will see you Friday ... don't go to any trouble cleaning up the place ... although it would be nice ... nevermind ...

     
  • At Thu Aug 31, 12:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What is in their hands????

     
  • At Thu Aug 31, 02:56:00 PM, Blogger Deana Nall said…

    Anonymous -- I was too busy noticing what was in their hearts.

     
  • At Thu Aug 31, 07:10:00 PM, Blogger Tiffany said…

    It's kind of like how a homemade card means so much more than a Hallmark one (despite what they claim about that little crown logo on the back being so important).

    Your own song AND homemade ice cream? I'm glad there's no commandment that says, "Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's church" 'cause I'd be breaking it rightnow.

     
  • At Sat Sep 02, 06:49:00 PM, Blogger Mary Lou said…

    Hey, Deana and Chad, Julia and Jenna.
    I just caught up on the Nalls via Deanaland blog. I'm so glad that you have posted so much about the house, the kids and church. It would be pretty neat if our travels next summer could take us for a visit to Little Rock. I'd love to visit you all at church one Sunday.
    the girls look great.
    Miss you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home