Deanaland

Friday, December 15, 2006

I lost five pounds in two days!

And you can, too! With the amazing "Stomach Virus Diet." It's so easy! Here's all you have to do:

1) Have a family member come down with a stomach virus.

2) Catch it.

You will nearly waste away to nothing within 24 hours! And you will have absolutely no appetite -- guaranteed!

Here are some other benefits to this amazing diet:

- You will wake up in places you didn't go to sleep in!

- You will see visions of dead relatives!

- You will add new words to your vocabulary, such as "$%^*#" and "@#$&*%!"

- You will watch your husband run around in a frenzy trying to take care of you, the kids, AND his ailing mother!

Try it today! You'll be very, VERY sorry you did.

7 Comments:

  • At Fri Dec 15, 07:36:00 AM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Not fun! Take advantage of being taken care of. :) Wade & I actually both had a stomach virus the first Christmas together after we were married. Good times!

     
  • At Fri Dec 15, 09:07:00 AM, Blogger Deana Nall said…

    Paige -- It lasted from midnight Wed. until Thurs. evening. Long enough for me!

    Thanks for the Christmas card -- we can't wait to see you guys!

     
  • At Fri Dec 15, 12:09:00 PM, Blogger Susan said…

    We recently tried the same amazing diet. It does "work" as I lost 5 pounds in 24 hours as well. I hope it's gone for good!

     
  • At Fri Dec 15, 09:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm so sorry!! Did it remind you of good ole Waco?
    CP

     
  • At Fri Dec 15, 10:00:00 PM, Blogger Deana Nall said…

    CP -- as a matter of fact, it DID. That's the last time I was that sick. Now it's midnight on Fri. and Julia has it. I was going to sleep with her but she threw up on what was to be my side of the bed. Poor kid.

     
  • At Sat Dec 16, 08:51:00 AM, Blogger sarahdawn said…

    I've been on that diet. Mine was the extended version though. It lasted two days with the "violent part" as I call it and then hung on for 5 more days with the "able to function, just not far from the potty" part - 12 pounds gone! Sadly, when I sprained my ankle and spent Thanksgiving week on my rump letting it heal and eating my Nana's food I put 5 of them back on.

     
  • At Sun Dec 17, 03:08:00 PM, Blogger WinSpin said…


    And look at this way ...
    I gaine 5 pounds in one week because I did not get sick ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home