Deanaland

Thursday, November 30, 2006

What Child is This?

Here are Julia and Jenna partying it up the other night. Photos courtesy of babysitters extraordinaire Teresa and Kayla. Yep, that's "High School Musical" on TV.

This week hasn't been so much fun. Monday I took Jenna to the doctor and found out she has bronchitis. She never started acting like she felt bad until I started her on her meds. Yesterday, with a few short breaks, Jenna cried from 2 p.m. until about 6:30 p.m. (Carol got to hear some of this on the phone.) The day before that was about the same. It's almost like she's a newborn again -- crying unless I hold her, only eating if I hold her and feed her, throwing a fit if I put her down to go to the bathroom. Bless her heart. Bless MY heart. She seemed to feel good today so I took her to school. We'll see how that goes.

I figured I had earned some Target therapy, so I stopped by on my way home from Jenna's school. We have a monster cold front headed our way, so I got Julia this really poofy jacket:



I also got egg nog, candy canes, and other required items for decorating for Christmas, which we might try to do tonight.

My brother Brian has a new MySpace for his jazz band, NeoTrio. Go check it out and listen to some of their music. Brian actually wrote "Jayindiem" when he was in 2nd or 3rd grade (he originally called it "Jazz in D Minor") and has developed it since then into what it is now. It's pretty cool!

Lunch with Julia today so I gotta run...

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Nov 30, 11:27:00 AM, Blogger Beverly said…

    Do you know anything about the Cheetah Girls? I have a few girls in my class that hold hands and say, "We are the Cheetah girls."

     
  • At Thu Nov 30, 12:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Beverly,

    My girls (almost 9 and almost 11) are really into the Cheetah Girls. There are 2 movies on Disney Channel - Cheetah Girls and CG II. It is basically a teen singing group with some story line. The girl from Raven (for us older people - Olivia from the Cosby Show) is in it. Lots of teen pop music, flashy clothes and a little innocent boyfriend stuff from what I've seen.

    Carrie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home