Deanaland

Friday, February 03, 2006

Four things...

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Freelance writer
2. Coordinator of alumni activities at ACU
3. Phone/bulletin/Mike Cope expert at Highland Church of Christ
4. Copy editor at the Bryan-College Station Eagle... worst job EVER!

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Napoleon Dynamite
2. Princess Diaries II
3. Narnia
4. Freaky Friday (either one)

Four books I could read over & over:
1. Any of the Little House books by Laura Ingalls Wilder
2. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
3. Love Me by Garrison Keillor
4. Anything else by Garrison Keillor

Four places you have lived:
1. Beaumont, TX
2. Lovington, NM
3. Abilene, TX
4. College Station, TX

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Oprah (I can admit it now)
4. David Letterman

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Breckenridge, CO
2. Crystal Beach, TX
3. Kenai, Nikiski, Seward, Homer, and Anchorage, Alaska
4. South Padre Island, TX

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. Slave to Target
2. The Baytown Sun
3. My blog
4. Other blogs

Four of my favorite foods:
1. spaghetti
2. Chinese anything
3. Girl Scout cookies
4. veggies

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. the beach
2. a mall that's not Baytown's
3. Target
4. just out of this dang house

Four friends I am tagging:
1. Chad
2. Brian
3. Michelle
4. Paige
... and anyone who wants to!

5 Comments:

  • At Sat Feb 04, 08:00:00 PM, Blogger janjanmom said…

    Deana,

    You simply must read my friend's latest post on her blog www.juliethinks.blogspot.com
    You will really laugh at the polly pocket post!! You really do find that stuff EVERYWHERE!!

     
  • At Tue Feb 07, 08:55:00 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    thanks for the tag. I had some hits yesterday!!! :)

     
  • At Tue Feb 07, 02:41:00 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    Four movies you would watch over and over:

    1. Anything with the word ‘Matrix’ in the title.
    2. One Night with Blue Note(never released as a movie, but its ok)
    3. Serenity(part of the Firefly series that was on Fox.)
    4. Joan of Arc

    Four books I could read over & over:
    1. ‘The Power of Now’ by Eckhart Tolle
    2. ‘Part II of The Power’ of Now by Eckart Tolle
    3. ‘Effortless Mastery’ by Kenny Werner
    4. ‘The Laurel Crowned Princess’ by me!(It's on my blog, c3hamby.blogspot.com)

    Four places you have lived:
    1. Beaumont, TX
    2. Lovington, NM
    3. Roswell, NM
    4. Hobbs, NM

    Four TV shows you love to watch:
    1. Curb Your Enthusiasm(I watch the DVD releases)
    2. Seinfeld(I watch them on DVD
    3. Firefly(same as above)
    4. I once was addicted to one season of The Apprentice. I’m over it now.

    Four places you have been on vacation:
    1. Corpus Christ, TX
    2. Boston, MA
    3. NOLA, BABY! (New Orleans, LA)
    4. Mustang Island

    Four web sites I visit daily:
    1. deanaland.blogspot.com
    2. www.joeydefrancesco.com
    3. freep.com(detroit free press, read the business section to see how the US is loosing the auto industry, right before your eyes!)
    4. doodlinlounge.com

    Four of my favorite foods:
    1. spaghetti
    2. Zen, a fast food Chinese restaurant in Austin
    3. Blue Cheese, any variety and style that Whole Foods offers.
    4. water crackers, to eat with said blue cheese

    Four places I would rather be right now:
    1. playing music in one way or another.
    2. not here at work
    3. listening to some live music. Joey DeFrancesco is not playing until March, so I really don't care where I am in the meantime.
    4. asleep

     
  • At Tue Feb 07, 02:46:00 PM, Blogger Deana Nall said…

    Sleeping is only 4th?

    WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY BROTHER?

     
  • At Tue Feb 07, 02:56:00 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    oh yeah, those weren't in any particular order, but seeing any organ artist would supercede sleep.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home