Deanaland

Friday, December 07, 2007

Stolen questionnaire

I took this from Elizabeth's blog.

1. Name: Deana Carol
2. Birthday: Aug. 2
3. Birthplace: Hobbs, N.M.
4. Eye Color: Blue/Green
5. Hair Color: I forgot what the box said
6. Height: 5'6
7. Ethnicity: Caucasian
8. Weakness: shoes and the clearance racks at Target
9. Most missed memory: When Julia was a baby, when Jenna was a baby
10. Thoughts first waking up: What day is it?
11. Last time you cried: "Baby Story" got to me yesterday
12. Song title that currently says how you feel: "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer"
13. What is the perfect day for you: Day in the house by myself
14. Ever been asked for an autograph? Several times in Baytown when I was "famous"
15. How do you vent anger? probably not very well
16. Who do you talk to most on the phone? Chad, Carol, Mom, Lois
17. As a kid, were you a lego builder? No, I was a Fisher Price Little People person myself.
18. Do you chew on your straws? No, but my children chew on my straws
19. Do you sing in the shower? I never think about singing in there
20. Who's the last person you stayed up late talking to on the phone to? I don't talk on the phone late at night
21. The last place you went to in a plane? Little Rock, to see if we wanted to move here
22. Do you cry at weddings? depends on who it is
23. Are you afraid of the dark? If I've watched "Ghosthunters" lately
24. What are you addicted to? Coffee, chocolate, The Hills
25. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Both make me feel kinda icky. Unless it's in a Reese's.
26. Who do you fight with the most? I don't really fight
27. Who can you tell anything to? Chad, Carol
28. Who can't you get enough of? My family and a few friends
29. Who makes you laugh the most? Me
30. What is the worst feeling ever? When I find out I hurt someone's feelings accidentally
31. How many pillows do you sleep with? two regular ones plus a body pillow Chad calls my "other husband."
32. How many rings before you answer your phone? Answering the phone isn't a huge priority with me
33. How many times do you press the "snooze" button? twice
34. How do you sleep? side or stomach
35. Last time you laughed: yesterday when Chad ordered a Pibb at the movies and I thought he said "pimp"
36. Ever looked at someone ugly and said EWWWW? That happened to me several times in junior high
37. What is your favorite color? blue
38. What is your favorite state? well, that's kind of complicated now, isn't it?

4 Comments:

  • At Fri Dec 07, 01:59:00 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    #29 & #31 are pretty hilarious. And, how can you not like peanut butter??

    Since you mentioned The Hills, don't you want Brody & LC to get together? And the Spencer & Heidi relationship has seriously got to be a joke. My 4th grade boyfriend and I communicated better than those two. Sorry, if my teeny-bopper comments just took the credibility of your blog down a notch.

     
  • At Sat Dec 08, 07:01:00 AM, Blogger elizabeth said…

    We have lots of similarities! Who knew we both didn't chew straws?

     
  • At Mon Dec 10, 03:15:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You and Julie are the people I talk to most on the phone.

    You and Patrick are the people I can tell ANYTHING to. Okay, Patrick doesn't usually WANT to hear it, but has to b/c he lives w/ me! I am so lucky to have a friend like you! :-)

    HEY! My middle name is Carol too! We must be the same person!!!
    cp

     
  • At Tue Dec 11, 01:16:00 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    Hey, none of my names is Carol so it is conceivable that I am neither of you ...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home