Deanaland

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Tulips!

Check out this gorgeous picture Chad took of this gorgeous tulip in our flower bed. They've been blooming over the past week and all the rain we've had have helped them open up beautifully every day.


We have lots of red ones...


With a few yellow ones thrown in to make for a lovely flower bed, if I might say so myself.

I've been watching for my hostas to start coming up, and just today, this one tiny leaf poked through the soil. In a couple of weeks, it will grow into this (last year's picture):

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At Fri Apr 04, 07:43:00 AM, Blogger Peggy N Texas said…

    Isn't spring a wonderful time of discovery. I love watching everything come into bloom! It is my favorite time of the year.....until fall when I enjoy it as well! ;)

    So glad to hear you are all safe. What a frightening night. I remember going through many of those when I lived in Lubbock. Not so much in Southeast Texas!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home