Deanaland

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hannah Panic

Hannah Montana tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. today. It's predicted to sell out within 15 minutes. Julia's friend's mom and I have a plan: She and I will both simultaneously attempt to buy tickets online and on the phone. Julia and her friend will be on our cell phones to report progress back and forth. We'll each buy four tickets in case it doesn't work out for one of us. If we end up with eight tickets, we'll sell the four extra. (We've seen them going online for $1,500. Not that we're into ticket scalping or anything.)

Wish us luck!

UPDATE: We got 'em! I got four tickets at 10:02 and the whole show sold out by 10:09. My friend wasn't able to get any (doing the same phone/online thing I was doing), so I'm glad we were both trying. So now Julia, her friend, her friend's mom and I have a date with Hannah on Dec. 1! Pump up the party, baby!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home