Deanaland

Monday, September 03, 2007

New Improved Blog Roll

Here's a joke Julia told me the other day:

Q: Why did the monkey fall out of the tree?

A: It was dead.

She told me at lunch and I laughed so hard I nearly choked on my Boca.

I finally updated my blog roll today. I added Michelle (who had quit blogging, but she's BACK!), Leecy (my best friend from elementary school who I stalked, I mean, found, on Myspace) and some others I have been meaning to add forever.

I also got rid of my "What I'm Reading" section because I never update it and it looks like I spend months reading the same book.

Oh...guess who's coming to Little Rock Dec. 1?



Yep, Hannah Montana. With the Jonas Brothers. Merry early Christmas to Julia!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At Tue Sep 04, 08:28:00 AM, Blogger Winston said…

    Tell Julia that we should equip all monkeys with safety belts. Then they could buckle themselves to their trees. Then when they die, they wouldn't fall to the ground. They would just hang there in the tree till someone cuts them loose and throws them in the dumpster ...

     
  • At Tue Sep 04, 06:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That was one of my favorites as a kid... Here is the sequel...

    Why did the baby fall out of the tree?

    Because it was stapled to the monkey.

    Sick, I know. But when you are in 4th grade those kinds of things are quite hilarious.

    This is now my favorite that my then 3-year old daughter told me

    Why did the chicken cross the park?

    To get to the other slide.

    Sense of humor is a strange and delicious thing.

    LDB

     
  • At Tue Sep 04, 06:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm reading your blog after a 5 day absence. Hannah Montana, we don't watch her on a regular basis, but Emma will still be jealous!

    Princess Diana... when she died I was with Laura G. We were up late and heard the news as it was happening. This weekend we watched her sons being interviewed in our hotel room Steve G. (Laura's bro.) was with us. Weird huh?

    Did you ever watch the Flight of the Conchords?? Everyone was quoting them this weekend.

    I heard you talked to the president of your old school! How fun for you! :-)
    CP

     
  • At Wed Sep 05, 01:18:00 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Wow, I kind of feel like a celebrity now being on Deana Nall's blog roll! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home