Deanaland

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Good Enough

I, like a lot of folks who remember the early years of MTV, pretty much lost faith in music videos a long time ago. It's just hard to find something quality that doesn't flaunt sexuality in some way.

Not that I watch a lot of MTV. Just "The Hills." And "Cribs." And "Made" and "Engaged and Underage." And "My Super Sweet 16." OK, I watch a lot of MTV. (You got a problem with that? HUH?)

It really should be required viewing for youth ministry workers, anyway.

Having said all that, I saw a video that I can say is beautifully done. It's "Good Enough" by Evanescence, Little Rock's very own hometown band. Amy Lee's otherworldly vocals paired with some pretty neat-o special effects -- check it out!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Sep 13, 12:22:00 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Very cool.

    OK, don't be too annoyed, but I tagged you the other day with the "8 Randoms." I know those get old, but I thought for sure you would have some good ones. No pressure! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home