Deanaland

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Snowed under

I wish it were the real kind of snow. I have so much work to do this week that I can hardly breathe. Today I have to do two interviews and get two 1,000-word features turned in. I also need to line up interviews for four more articles that are due by the end of the week. I have four kid-free hours today. Did you hear me? FOUR! I'm grateful for the work, especially since we are about to make the rather major purchase of a HOUSE, but I always look forward to hitting the "Send" button on the last article.

As busy as I am this week, I've managed to get a Target date! My new friend Lee Ann and I are going after school on Thursday. (After experiencing Target with Jenna, Lee Ann might like to become my new EX-friend.) I've ordered some 5x7 black-and-white prints of the girls to put on our new fireplace mantel. I'm also getting one of the new silver letter sets to put on the mantel with the pictures. Either this one:



Or this one:



The letter sets are for Valentine's Day but I think they will work year-round. I'm leaning towards "SWEET" because it's five letters and odd-numbered groups of things look better. Yep, I watch my TLC!

2 Comments:

  • At Wed Jan 31, 12:32:00 PM, Blogger WinSpin said…


    Hey ... I'm more of an "even-number" type of person so that means I would choose "love" over "sweet."
    But it's not my fireplace so if "sweet" is what you prefer then "sweet" is good enough for me.
    PS -- Are you sure you want "sweet?" Doesn't the Bible say, "... the greatest ... is Love?"
    Of course "sweet" is ok with me, but ... well, never mind...

     
  • At Fri Feb 02, 07:17:00 AM, Blogger Susan - said…

    Congrats on the great deals, both the bedding and the house. The pictures of the house look very nice. Enjoy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home