Deanaland

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Soccer Saturday

With Julia playing soccer and Chad coaching, we've been spending every Saturday at the soccer field. Here's a picture of Julia the goalie.



Hanging out at the soccer fields is fun. There are friends from church, a concession stand, and, if you're in the market for a house on wheels, you can check out the offerings at the mobile home dealership just south of the soccer complex:



I kind of like the deck on this one.

Afterward, we had lunch at Firehouse Subs. They have a yummy veggie sub and fire hats for the kids.

Target's grand opening is tomorrow. I've already been there three times this week (soccer team needed snacks this morning) so it's not going to be as exciting as I once thought, but still!

5 Comments:

  • At Sat Oct 07, 04:07:00 PM, Blogger Dina said…

    Hi! I came across your blog...I like people's blogs who have kids, only because then they can relate to me & sometimes insanity. I was laughing about your "Target" posting...I too was like that when "Wal-mart" opened up!! I was in there....more than once a day for along time!! I can relate. Your kids are beautiful!! Keep up the good blog!!

    Aloha, Dina

     
  • At Sun Oct 08, 10:05:00 AM, Blogger Beverly said…

    oh..they are so precious, guys..you are doing an amazing job!!!love you!

     
  • At Sun Oct 08, 07:15:00 PM, Blogger Heather said…

    Soccer . . .ugh! What did I get myself in for? All 3 are playing soccer. We actually had to plan Alaina's party around the soccer schedule, and still part of the family had to leave for a soccer game towards the end of it!

    Loving the mobile home shopping! Not everyone can say that

    Target . . . have already resorted to calling SIL while she's at work and saying "Can you please get me. . . " tehehe . . .it's just easier that way!

     
  • At Mon Oct 09, 10:28:00 AM, Blogger Lucas said…

    I'd be afraid of sitting in my living room and getting a soccer ball through the window into the back of my head or something

     
  • At Mon Oct 09, 11:45:00 AM, Blogger Deana Nall said…

    Yes, but Blondie -- here's the beauty of having a house on wheels. If soccer balls get to be a problem, you can just roll your house out of the way. They're on to something, these Arkansans!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home