Deanaland

Friday, July 28, 2006

Disclaimer!

This is in reference to yesterday's post:

May it be known that Mrs. Mardell Hamby of Richmond, Texas, who is an upstanding citizen in every conceivable way, had no knowledge of urbandictionary.com before yesterday morning. This fine community leader had only googled "pink whale" to see if such a marine mammal really existed when she came across the shocking definition for the term in the urban dictionary. Mrs. Hamby is in no way a "homegirl" who's been "chattin' it up in tha hood."

4 Comments:

  • At Fri Jul 28, 07:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, right Mrs. Hamby!
    CP

     
  • At Fri Jul 28, 08:01:00 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    That's hilarious!

     
  • At Fri Jul 28, 10:25:00 AM, Blogger WinSpin said…



    Well ... guess I oughta' remove the child protection software I downloaded onto her computer ...

    Yes, I've been married to Mrs. Hamby for 43 years and I can vouch for her integrity ... I have never known her to sin ... not even once ... unless it was when she married me ... oh well ...

    We have a fine son in Austin, and look at what an outstanding young lady Deana turned out to be ...

    Mrs. Hamby has been a very successful parent in spite of me, the very proud Dad ...

    I love everybody ... whoever reads this, God Bless ...

     
  • At Mon Jul 31, 06:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for the compliment!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home