Deanaland

Saturday, July 01, 2006

True Confession #12

The topic of this one: revenge.

In college, I had a relationship with a guy that ended very badly. Even after it ended, it still kept ending badly, if that makes any sense. Anyway, a friend and I were walking through a campus parking lot one night and we spotted his car. We got the idea that it would be funny to take the gas cap off his car. So we did. (Note: By this time, the guy HATED me. This was no friendly prank between friends. If he had caught us, he probably would have called the cops.) We kept it for a couple of weeks, then decided to put it back -- just to mess with his head. We found his car again one night, and went to put the gas cap back on. But he had already bought a new one. So we took that one, too. This was in the spring of 1991. The two gas caps are still at my friend's parent's house.

So if he happens to find my blog... yes, it was ME! Ha ha!

5 Comments:

  • At Sat Jul 01, 05:30:00 AM, Blogger Deana Nall said…

    I need to add that my accomplice in this criminal act was not CP!

     
  • At Sat Jul 01, 08:32:00 AM, Blogger Jacinda said…

    HA!!!!!!! That's too funny!

     
  • At Sat Jul 01, 08:45:00 AM, Blogger Beverly said…

    HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

    I am sorry, some things call for drastic measures!!

    hilarious!

     
  • At Sat Jul 01, 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    And they say women are the weaker sex!
    Ha, they never met some of us blog women!

     
  • At Sat Jul 08, 06:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had a friend in college whose girlfriend back home broke up with him. She kept writing him and demanding that he send her picture back. Finally one night, he went door-to-door in the dorm soliciting pictures of girls. He slipped his ex's picture in the pile and mailed it to her. "Your picture is in here somewhere," he wrote. "I forget which one you are."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home