Deanaland

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Myspace friends and summer

I'm up to 21 friends on Myspace now. And I actually know most of them, which makes the Top 8 kinda tricky. If you're not part of the Myspace world, the Top 8 can be the source of a whole lot of drama. I've managed to avoid it so far.

This is Julia's last week of school. Jenna's last day was last week. This means that today, I'm doing laundry. WITH JENNA. I'm trying to get the house picked up. WITH JENNA. I'm trying to finish up my column for tomorrow. WITH JENNA. I'm actually writing about my sorrow over school ending for my column so I won't say any more about it.

Hopefully this summer, we'll work in time to go here or here. And on Julia's last day of school this Thursday, we're going here.

So it should be fun. But right now, I need to go clean up the kitchen. WITH JENNA.

3 Comments:

  • At Tue May 23, 10:26:00 AM, Blogger Heather said…

    Totally understand that whole thing with the youngest out of school and home while you're trying to get stuff done! Alaina's home as well. And I'm actually nutty enough to be homeschooling her next year!

    We're making it to Sea World for the first time in 6 years!

    Hope you guys have a great time at the beach on thursday.

     
  • At Tue May 23, 11:41:00 AM, Blogger Clarissa said…

    I'm sure Jenna is being very -- ahem -- helpful!

     
  • At Tue May 23, 02:06:00 PM, Blogger elizabeth said…

    Let me know if the Galveston Schlitterbahn is as good as the original. We can't get enough of the original! I actually went there 5 weeks before little ME Lou was born. Maybe I should have gone to Seaworld instead and seen my cousin Shamu! At least I looked like a whale!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home