Deanaland

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Nan Jacobson


Nan Jacobson was a woman at our church who died of cancer Sunday night. Her funeral is today. Last night I dreamed that I saw Nan. I asked her, "What was it like when you died?" She replied, "It was like Chuck E. Cheese times 20."

I realize going to Chuck E. Cheese is a lot more fun for kids than it is for adults, but I like to think that in heaven, we become kids again.

Anyway, I think the message was that Nan is having a very, very good time.

4 Comments:

  • At Thu May 18, 09:31:00 AM, Blogger Aggiema (Michelle) said…

    I am sorry for the loss of your friend but very happy for Nan!

     
  • At Thu May 18, 11:45:00 AM, Blogger Jacinda said…

    What a wonderful woman she must have been.

     
  • At Thu May 18, 01:57:00 PM, Blogger Nellie said…

    I love that! Just thinking about Nan having such a good time is exciting. When I spoke with Pete yesterday evening at visitation he asked me, "Do I look happy? I am happy because she doesn't hurt anymore." What a blessing for him, and what a blessing Nan has been for all of us.

     
  • At Fri May 19, 08:04:00 AM, Blogger Beverly said…

    I love it..heaven was always scarey to me as a kid..i just told my kids think of the best time you ever had and it will be that nonstop..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home