Deanaland

Monday, September 12, 2005

Ode to Cheap Diapers

Let me just take this opportunity to say that Parents' Choice diapers from Wal-Mart really SUCK.

On another note, I came home from the store today, set Jenna on the living room floor and went back and forth carrying groceries into the house for ten minutes before I looked into our bedroom and saw that my husband was in our bed. I had no idea he was home. I thought he was on the other side of Houston. I hadn't noticed the giant church van parked outside our house when I got home. It's weird when you think you and your baby are home alone and suddenly you realize someone's in your bed... even if it is your husband. For the record, he wasn't being a slacker. He was trying to lose a headache.

2 Comments:

  • At Mon Sep 12, 03:18:00 PM, Blogger sarahdawn said…

    The only store brand diapers I've found that are worth anything are the HEB brand. All in all I agree, cheapies stink!

     
  • At Tue Sep 13, 07:58:00 PM, Blogger mom23 said…

    Totally with you on the diapers. I remember a few years ago CNN/Consumer Reports did a story about diapers and really liked the Wal-Mart ones. Fine, I'm a poor youth ministers wife - I'll try them. Hated them. And I buy generic most everything (I should blog about ways to save money!) but not diapers. Only pampers - the most expensive! If only I could handle cloth diapers. No. Not me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home