Deanaland

Friday, September 23, 2005

Now, it's pukin' at the Partins

Here in our shelter from the storm, a stomach virus is going around. It's stuck with the Partins so far, but I expect some or all of the Nalls to start having symptoms soon. So far today, Chad and I got three of the girls out of the house for a while (Emma was at school), and we'll take all four out for pizza tonight to give Patrick and Carol more "sick-without-kids" time. We need P&C to get better so they can take care of us when we come down with it! The good news is that there IS a doctor in the house!

As far as the hurricane goes, we are worried about Baytown -- and I'm also worried about Beaumont, where I grew up. My parents live in Houston now -- they tried to leave Thurs. and gave up. They are back home now, and planning to weather it out.

I need to go help corral the kids...

2 Comments:

  • At Sat Sep 24, 03:29:00 PM, Blogger SG said…

    Agan welcome to Waco! :) Sorry about the puke. Call if you need 7-up and crackers. I will deliver it to the door in gloves and a mask and run when I ring the door bell!

     
  • At Sun Sep 25, 12:34:00 PM, Blogger Mae said…

    Random tidbit... My mom always gave us Coke to settle our stomachs when we were sick. I remember thinking I was so cool b/c I got to drink it w/ breakgast when I had the chicken pox in kindergaten (for the second time!). It's so odd to my siblings and me that people drink clear liquids to settle their stomachs!

    Hope your all feeling better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home