Deanaland

Thursday, July 19, 2007

On the line

What's the point of traveling out of state if you're not going to stop at the state line and act like a bunch of dorks? Here are the girls, my mom and me on our way back from Texas a couple of weeks ago. We are in front of the Texarkana post office, which is the only post office building in the nation to be in two states.



The cutest 2-year-old ever. Well, at least since Julia was two.

I took Julia to see "Ratatouille" the other day. My favorite quote: "Let us toast to your non-idiocy." I think I'm going to start living by it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

  • At Fri Jul 20, 02:06:00 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    I always wondered what Mom meant when she says, "You better start walking the line." Now, at least, I know where to go to find that line ...

     
  • At Sat Jul 21, 06:32:00 AM, Blogger Bill Jordan said…

    "Non-idoitcy?" You know, the older I get the more sense that actually makes. Sure, there are tons of 'em out there that think I'm nuts, but not a single one of 'em has any solid proof. I've decided they are all just jealous because I go to sleep every night with a big grin on my face.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home