1) Where I was born: We lived in Lovington, NM but I was born in Hobbs because Lovington did not have a hospital at the time. So that question was kinda tricky. In fact, you wouldn't believe who missed it, but I won't reveal her identity since it's Mothers' Day.
We did end up moving to Hobbs when I was three.
2) The tattoo: I always told Chad that if he ever moved me out of Texas, I would get a Texas-related tattoo. The thing is that I never really thought he would move me out of Texas. Since he did last summer, I feel compelled to get a yellow rose on my lower back. But I want to get it in Texas, so it will have to wait until this summer.
3) Where Chad grew up: He was born in Lubbock, TX, but grew up in Alaska on the Kenai Peninsula.
4) Where we met: Chad's the best thing I ever got from the Bean!
5) My favorite place to shop: Well, duh. I don't think anyone -- even my mom -- missed that one.
6) Dashed dreams: I had been taking ballet and had visions of becoming a professional ballerina until we moved to a new town and a new church, where the elders were against ministers' kids taking dance lessons of any kind. So no more ballet for me.
7) Celebrity: Yep, I was famous in Baytown for a few years as a columnist for the local paper. It was great fun, and I met a lot of wonderful people. I also got quite a bit of very sweet fan mail, and only one hate letter in all that time! (Turns out Jerry Falwell has some hardcore fans in southeast Texas. But if I had known that, I still would have made fun of him.)
8) My major in college: When the dancing thing didn't work out (see #6), I had to change my future plans. I got my journalism degree...and I've still managed to offend church elders on a few occasions.
9) The girls: The girls are 5.5 years apart. I've really enjoyed their age difference and the fact that they are always in such different stages.
10) My ideal snack: Yep, sliced beets right out of the can. It's simply yummy to me. The other three answers involved meat and I've been meat-free since September.