Deanaland

Sunday, October 02, 2005

First and Last

Nobody tagged me with this. I stole it off another blog.

First memory
My first memory is lying on my stomach in my crib and my mom rubbing my back.

First kiss
My first kiss, which I've never really counted, was in second grade with my boyfriend named Alan. My next first kiss was in 7th grade with the husband of someone who reads this blog! They weren't married yet, though.

First concert
I heard my parents took me to see Ricky Nelson when I was two and that I cried though the whole thing.

First love
Jason in high school. It was one of those wonderfully tragic high school romances.

First thing you think in the morning
I need to get a shower before Jenna wakes up.

First book you remember loving
"On the Banks of Plum Creek" by Laura Ingalls WIlder

First pet
Snoopy the part-dachsund, part who knows what. We had him for nine years.

First Question you'll ask in heaven (if that's allowed)
I really don't feel the need to ask any questions. It will all be over then, so who cares?

First place you think of when you hear the word vacation
What's that?

First best friend
Christi Ravanelli when we were 3 and 4. I still see her once in a blue moon. We ended up sitting together at an ACU luncheon thing a year or so ago and had a great time.

Last time you dressed up
At Crestview Church of Christ in Waco last Sunday. (I kept Jenna in today. We were both kind of... snotty.)

Last thing you ate
Leftover peach pie that I microwaved.

Last CD bought
I bought Julia Third Day's Offerings II about a month ago.

Last time you cried
I don't remember. Chad says it was a few weeks ago when I was stressed out over something.

Last time you told someone you loved them
Just now when I had to re-tuck Julia into bed.

Last really fun thing you did
Lived with the Partins for six days!

Last thing you watched on tv
Desperate Housewives (this is Sunday night, after all)

Last Halloween Costume
I was Rosie the Riveter at my Bunco Halloween party last year. (If you don't know who that is, read up on your WW II history.)

Last Concert attended
Third Day at Astroworld on Aug. 6.

I'm tagging:

I won't steal everyone this time. Paige, Carol, CHAD, and anyone who wants to.

2 Comments:

  • At Sun Oct 02, 08:44:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm going to have to get a blog just to reply to all your tags!

     
  • At Mon Oct 03, 08:56:00 AM, Blogger SG said…

    Yes Carol, you should get a blog!

    You were at Crestview last Sunday??? I was there! Missed you, but at least I know you have a voice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home