Deanaland

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Seven

Hey, isn't that the name of a really awful movie? Anyway, SG tagged me and it's 10:30 p.m. and I'm not sleepy yet so here goes:

7 answers to 7 questions

7 things I plan to do before I die:
See my kids grow up and at least make some decisions that are wise
Get old with my husband
Travel to all the places Laura Ingalls Wilder lived
Maybe have something published somewhere besides The Baytown Sun
Own a house that was built after 1952
Learn how to cook more stuff
Have a raging mid-life crisis and get a sportscar, maybe a cute pool boy

7 things I can do:

Play the piano
Design magazine and newspaper ads and news pages; although it's been a while
Write stuff that makes people laugh
Braid hair really fast
Make biscuits from scratch
Catch my kids' throw-up in my bare hands
Tell my kids have fever by the way they smell


7 things I cannot do:

Read a mercury thermometer
Kill big bugs
Use chopsticks
Quilting or needlepoint or anything like that
Mow a lawn
Keep my carpet from looking like I'm raising livestock on it
Move a tree off my roof

7 things that attract me to another person:

Humor
Faith
Character
Compassion
Pursuit of knowledge
Insight
Nice pecs



7 Celebrity Crushes:

Bono
Jude Law -- before he got caught doing something horribly immoral with his nanny on the pool table
Tobey McGuire
Harrison Ford -- he's getting old, though
Orlando Bloom -- but where are his lips?!
The guy who was Reese Witherspoon's white trash husband in "Sweet Home Alabama"
Keanu Reeves



7 things I say the most:

Mommy loves little Jen-Jen!
You're my favorite first-grader.
Does this look infected?
Can you tell I'm sucking in?
Are these clean?
Did you turn on the monitor?
I'm sorry, officer, it won't happen again


7 bloggers I am tagging:

Carol - who's not a blogger but should be
Michelle
Rachael
Tina
Mary Lou
Nell
CHAD

4 Comments:

  • At Thu Sep 29, 04:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am honored to be one of the bloggers you tag.

    I did an LIW tour back in 1991. It's fascinating and I highly recommend it.

     
  • At Fri Sep 30, 06:46:00 AM, Blogger elizabeth said…

    I also have a crush on the WT husband in Sweet Home Alabama!

    I tell both my boys that they are my favorite 3 y.o., 5 y.o., or kindergartener... I was sad when I had another boy who I adored so I couldn't tell Matthew anymore that he was my favorite boy in the world!

     
  • At Fri Sep 30, 12:08:00 PM, Blogger SG said…

    I used to always tell Kolby she was my favorite little girl in the whole wide world...and worried what I would say if we had a girl, now I have a favorite girl and a avorite boy!

     
  • At Sun Oct 02, 09:16:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thought I was the only one who could catch vomit bare-handed!! I'm disappointed.

    Add Matthew Mcconaghey (how do you spell that??) & Nic Cage

     

Post a Comment

<< Home