Deanaland

Saturday, June 09, 2007

The fridge

I had a little kid-free time the other day, so I decided to clean out the fridge. It had been a while, plus Chad's mom is coming today. For some reason, Chad's mom coming to visit is the only thing that motivates me to clean out my fridge.

I was impressed with the results:















While I was at it, I decided to get the pantry organized, too:

Notice the way the top of the "Cookie Crisp" box is torn up from Jenna's attempt to open it.











Even Julia, who has never been known for her organizational skills, was impressed:

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

  • At Sat Jun 09, 08:38:00 AM, Blogger KentF said…

    Salad toppings in the fridge? Hey, whatever works. Don't you love it when there's some unknown, congealed liquid on a fridge shelf -and you have no idea what it is.

    Or my favorite question to yell across the house -- "honey, when did you make the spaghetti - Monday or Tuesday? Last Thursday - really, ughh, ok!"

     
  • At Sat Jun 09, 09:17:00 AM, Blogger Deana Nall said…

    Kent -- for us, it's more like, "When did I make this green bean casserole? Christmas dinner? Ewww..."

    And from the Sunkist "Almond Accents" package: "To maintain freshness, refigerate after opening."

     
  • At Sat Jun 09, 03:22:00 PM, Blogger Kelly said…

    Impressive. This post kind of feels like an episode of MTV's "Cribs," where they show what's inside their fridge. Not that I ever watch pointless teeny bopper shows encouraging materialism. :)

     
  • At Sat Jun 09, 07:36:00 PM, Blogger Sarah P said…

    Where are your 14 boxes of brownie mix??? What kind of youth minister's wife are you??!!

     
  • At Sat Jun 09, 08:11:00 PM, Blogger Deana Nall said…

    Sarah -- I always make brownies from scratch. :)

     
  • At Sun Jun 10, 06:16:00 PM, Blogger Sarah P said…

    Ohhhh...I was afraid that you might be THAT kind of youth minister's wife. May God bless your soul...and continue to manufacture Duncan Hines for the rest of us.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home