Deanaland

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Pop, pop, pop... pop to the top

Here's Julia in her popcorn box costume. This was the end of the night, so the popcorn (strategically crumpled tissue paper) was getting a little wilty. But isn't she cute? And guess who made the costume? The coolest mom ever. Yeah, you know it.

But wait! What is that glowing orange orb next to Julia? Did my camera pick up some paranormal activity?? Oh, never mind. It's just her candy bucket. Guess I've been watching too much "Ghost Hunters."

Here's another angle. Chad and I had fun calling her "Orville Redenbacher" all night.

(Note the mysterious glowing lights in the background!)

2 Comments:

  • At Thu Nov 02, 11:29:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well done D-NA!!!! Did you write the word 'Popcorn' all by yourself?? "Nice penmanship!" Did you cut everything out?? I'm very impressed!! Seriously, it sounds like I'm being sarcastic, but I'm not! I remember cutting out your news articles for you in college for a project... you were scissor challenged. You've come a long way.
    CP

     
  • At Thu Nov 02, 11:57:00 AM, Blogger mom23 said…

    That is so cute! You did awesome! I'm so jealous of moms who can, you know, do stuff! I can barely cook and clean let alone anything crafty.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home