Deanaland

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween 2006

We've survived our first Halloween season in Arkansas. It was fun. A few nights ago, Chad and I dressed up as a monk and a nun, respectively, carved the word "REPENT" into a pumpkin and left it in the yard of some people we know from church. Yep, we know how to make friends!

Julia was a giant box of popcorn this year. I made the costume, but I can't show the world the fruits of my labor because Blogger is not letting me post pictures. Hey, Blogger -- I realize every other mom in the world is trying to upload pictures of their kids' Halloween costumes, but work with me here!

Jenna was a cheerleader, but she went trick-or-treating earlier in the day at Mothers Day Out so we decided that was enough for her. I didn't get her picture because of The Law of the Nall DigiCam. The law goes like this: The digital camera will be at the Nall house at all times. Unless there is a holiday or special family event going on. At that time, the camera will be on a shelf in Chad's office at the church with a dead battery. By the time we got it home and working, Jenna was in bed. I'll get her dressed up again and get her pic some time before the camera disappears again.

Yesterday's quote of the day:

Julia (looking at the cover of my "O" magazine): "Why does Oprah's hair always look like mine does when I wake up?"

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home