Deanaland

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Single Mom No More

Chad came back from NCYM yesterday. I understand he and his roommates Mike Avery, Bryan Borden and Doug Page stayed up late into the night having very serious discussions on weighty theological matters.

Anyway, Chad was exhausted and slept in this morning. Then he got up and cleaned THE WHOLE ENTIRE KITCHEN. I mean, you could eat off the kitchen floor right now. (Jenna does that all the time, anyway.)

Julia has updated her blog and would like for you to see it.

2 Comments:

  • At Mon Jan 09, 03:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Chad is good at cleaning kitchens. I think he cleaned mine 5 times when ya'll were here! Come back Chad!!!
    cp

     
  • At Tue Jan 10, 08:40:00 PM, Blogger Kyle said…

    Hey, I know all of those guys. Mike Avery was the single counselor involved in dastardly deeds in the summer of ''97 at Camp Petty John. He didn't rat us out, and that's why he's a cool guy.

    Bryan Borden yelled at me a lot in the Fall of '99. I know Doug Page, but I don't think I have any stories about him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home