Deanaland

Sunday, January 01, 2006

The Pantyhose Mystery

OK. Remember a few weeks ago when my groceries were disappearing somewhere between the check-out and my kitchen? Now things are mysteriously appearing. This morning, I reached in my drawer to get a pair of black hose to wear to church. When I got them on, I realized they were not mine. The ones I thought I grabbed have a tiny fishnet pattern. The ones I had on had a herringbone pattern. They are my size, but I have no idea where they came from.

I assumed my mom had worn them to my house on Christmas Day and had changed clothes and the hose ended up in my laundry. But no, she said. She didn't change clothes at my house that day. And even if she had, the hose she wore that day were not black.

These mystery hose fit me and look nice, and they're something I would have picked out. But I don't know how they got into my house, let alone my stocking drawer.

Oh -- and the missing jar of jelly? It turned up in the pantry a week or so ago. I just stood there and stared at it with my mouth hanging open.

I think I'm losing my mind.

4 Comments:

  • At Sun Jan 01, 09:07:00 PM, Blogger Jacinda said…

    Could Chad be playing a joke on you with the jelly? As for the hose, maybe he's playing Santa?

     
  • At Mon Jan 02, 08:31:00 AM, Blogger Sarah P said…

    You know, you start forgetting things when you're pregnant...

     
  • At Mon Jan 02, 12:49:00 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    What's going to be really scary is if I find panty hose in my clothes!!

     
  • At Mon Jan 02, 02:47:00 PM, Blogger sarahdawn said…

    SarahP - you keep saying things like that to others and you're going to get a surprise of your own! It is true, however, that being pregnant depletes the memory. I have lost my keys more in the lst 6 weeks than in the last year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home