Deanaland

Monday, January 31, 2005

Someone...

OK -- I don't want to mention names here because I don't want to embarrass anybody but there is someone who is sort of newish around here but not really. In fact, it seems like she's been here forever. She was over at our house tonight -- just hanging out and eating my chili -- and she is just so much fun to be around. I wish she could have stayed longer. I really think I might just love her to pieces. I thank God for bringing her into our lives -- and for the really cool way he did it.

Oh -- she LIKED my cooking!

And she didn't make fun of my wedding pictures!

2 Comments:

  • At Tue Feb 01, 06:26:00 AM, Blogger Clarissa said…

    Uh, well I know it's not me! But I'd love to hear more, sounds great!

    And now you're going to have to post some wedding pictures (easy for me to say, I have no idea how to photoblog.)

     
  • At Tue Feb 01, 08:51:00 PM, Blogger WinSpin said…

    Well...at first, I thought maybe Spanky had invited his girl friend over for supper...but then I thought, "Wait a minute...cats don't look at wedding pictures..." then also, it occurred to me...Spanky wouldn't have any girl friends would he?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home