Deanaland

Sunday, January 09, 2011

Snow 2011


Jenna saw the snow coming down today and said, "I need hot chocolate." Except we didn't have any. So (after a phone call to my mom) I made some from scratch. It's the best hot chocolate I've ever had:

1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/3 cup sugar
4 cups milk

Combine cocoa powder, sugar and 1/2 cup of the milk in a saucepan. Heat to just boiling, then add rest of milk. Heat without boiling. I melted some leftover candy canes in it and added a dash of my french vanilla coffee creamer. Super yum. Swiss Miss, it was nice knowin' ya.

1 Comments:

  • At Wed Jan 12, 03:40:00 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Making some of this tonight. It sounds SO yummy! Oh... I'm also going to post it on my recipe blog. I'll credit you... blah, blah, blah... I'll put a link here in the comments when I get it up. (I really post it on my recipe blog for my own sanity -- so I know where to find recipes I like!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home