Deanaland

Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Weekend that Wasn't

Here's how my weekend was supposed to go:

1) Chad, the girls and I were supposed to go to Camp Wyldwood, near Searcy, for our youth group's winter retreat.

2) We were going to come home Sunday, pack up like crazy people and move some things into the house before the REAL moving day, which is Monday.

Here's what really happened this weekend:

1) Chad went on the retreat without us,

2) Because I came down with a bladder infection

3) And the stomach flu that's going around

4) And some other ailments you probably don't want to know about.

Friday and yesterday were just awful. Because of some members of the wonderful church family we have here, Jenna was off my hands last night and today, I have been supplied with drugs and more childcare.

And ice from Sonic.

3 Comments:

  • At Sun Feb 25, 12:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ugh for the bad stuff.

    Yeah for the good stuff.

     
  • At Sun Feb 25, 08:11:00 PM, Blogger Mary Lou said…

    So sorry that you are sick, Deana. What a way to have to move! My prayers are for you to be well before your move.

     
  • At Tue Feb 27, 08:30:00 AM, Blogger Adam Gonnerman said…

    Camp Wyldwood? Wow! When I was studying at HSBS at Harding I went there a couple of times for retreats. I didn't remember the name until just now.

    Just passing through...but sorry to hear you were under the weather.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home