Looking for a job?
I deleted any contact/location info.
8/10/2009—Position: Pulpit/Youth Minister (Part-time)
Date Open: 8/10/2009
Dead Line: September 9, 2009
Qualifications: see below
Marital Status: Preferred Married
Position Expectations: see below
Salary Range: $25,000
Notes: Evangelist/Youth Minister
• The (name of church)is hiring a part-time evangelist/youth minister to serve the congregation in (name of town). He and his family will be required to attend and worship with the congregation. The position will consist of 20 hours per week with preaching and teaching responsibilities required.
• Preference will be given to the successful candidate who is a graduate of or attended a Church of Christ educational institution.
• Preference will be given to the applicant married with child(ren).
• The successful applicant must be a Christian for 10 years or more.
• The successful applicant’s immediate family must place membership with the church.
• This position is a part-time position consisting of 20 hours a week.
• The position will require 10 hours per week as youth minister and 10 hours per week as the evangelist.
• You are required to preach every Sunday morning.
• You are required to teach the teens on Sunday morning and Wednesday night.
• The position requires activities with the youth group, aside from worship times.
• The position requires a daily journal of all activities. This is for review at the business meetings and/or by elders.
• The position has no benefits such as sick leave, insurance, vacation or holiday pay.
• He must make available office hours for counseling, individual/group bible studies, etc.
• Here is a list of some activities that are required but not limited to:
o Visitation with church family & community
o Teen Devotionals
o Vacation Bible School
o Monthly teen activities
o Individual Bible Studies
• If you can not full-fill a monthly obligation, you will be required to make up the time the following week. This is to be approved by treasurer of the church.
• $25,000 per year paid bi-weekly.
• All applicable taxes will be deducted.
• You must have 3 letters of reference. Two of those letters need to be from congregations in which you have attended or worked.
• The successful candidate is required to have a background check (BCII) if he has lived in (state) his whole life. If out of (state) for less than 5 years ago, an FBI check is also required. Both of which can be completed at any sheriff’s department or school district office.
mit a resume.
• Deadline is September 9, 2009.