Deanaland

Thursday, December 01, 2005

I did it!!!

I emailed Alan. Here's what I wrote:

Dear Alan,

I got your email address off the BSHS alumni site when I was looking for Lori Anderson's. I just wanted to say hi. I was your girlfriend in 2nd grade. I'm in Baytown, TX now -- married 12 years with two beautiful girls. I have fond memories of us and our friends at Kentwood. I hope you are well!

Deana (Hamby) Nall

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I realize all he has to do is google my name and he'll find my blog with the church sign that says "Deana and Alan sittin' in a tree..."

I guess I should ask my husband what he thinks of all this...

1 Comments:

  • At Thu Dec 01, 03:07:00 PM, Blogger Susan - said…

    You are brave. I hope you will tell us if you hear back from him. I saw your maiden name and it made me think of a guy I dated in high school named Mike Hamby.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home